A fully owned subsidiary of Quanta Services, Inc. (NYSE: PWR), Probst Electric Inc. is one of North America's premier utility construction companies. Probst has offices in Heber, Provo, and Salt Lake City, UT, as well as Farmington, NM, and Caldwell and Rupert, ID. We have completed projects all over the United States and in Canada.
Probst specializes in high-voltage transmission line construction, along with design-build, and maintenance services for both the public and private sector utilities. Our capabilities include transmission, distribution, substation, drilling, telecommunication, joint trench, foundations, and commercial electrical.
Probst offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401k. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and participate in E-Verify.
Please use this application to apply for a position or job type that you are interested in that may not be currently posted on our website.
Probst Electric is always looking for qualified applicants from all backgrounds! Below is a list of positions that we typically hire for:
- Office Staff, such as HR, Payroll, Receptionist, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Accounting
- Project Management
- Shop tool & maintenance coordination
- Executive-level management
- Truck drivers
- Safety professionals
General qualifications below:
- Must be 18 years of age or older to apply
- Must be willing to undergo regular drug tests
- Must be willing to commute to the office daily - we do not offer remote positions