A fully owned subsidiary of Quanta Services, Inc. (NYSE: PWR), Probst Electric Inc. is one of North America's premier utility construction companies. Probst has offices in Heber, Provo, and Salt Lake City, UT, as well as Farmington, NM, and Caldwell and Rupert, ID. We have completed projects all over the United States and in Canada.
Probst specializes in high-voltage transmission line construction, along with design-build, and maintenance services for both the public and private sector utilities. Our capabilities include transmission, distribution, substation, drilling, telecommunication, joint trench, foundations, and commercial electrical.
We offer our team members competitive pay and benefits, rewarding work, growth opportunities, and a constructive and collaborative environment to work in.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and participate in E-Verify.
The Office Administrator performs clerical and accounting duties in conjunction with the accounting team. Duties will include:
- Processing accounts payable
- Confirming account status with vendors
- Opening and maintaining vendor accounts
- Balance statements
- Contacting managers for invoice approval
- Coding and entering credit card purchases
- Answering the phone
- Customer service
- Assisting with accounts receivable
- Compiling and submitting reports
- Organize and maintain files
- Other related items as assigned
- Data entry: Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, and other associated software
- Excellent computer skills
- Analytical problem solving
- Excellent written and oral communication; including spelling and grammar
- Knowledge and understanding of basic accounting principles
- Prior accounting/administrative experience a plus
- Must pass mandatory drug and alcohol screening(s)