*Probst Electric is posting this position on behalf of its fellow Quanta Services company, Flare Construction.
Established in 1976, Flare Construction, LLC, a Quanta Services Company, is a full-service contractor providing customers with heavy, civil, industrial, and energy construction services. Our growth and success have been optimized by retaining experienced, long-term employees, prompt responsiveness to customers' needs, exceptional service and quality, and the highest degree of commitment to safety in the work environment.
Flare offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and 401k. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and participate in E-Verify.
The Corporate Recruiter will report to the Human Resource Manager, providing support in the following areas: candidate sourcing, resume sorting, interviewing, and onboarding. The hiring atmosphere can range from high-volume/fast-paced recruiting for our field positions to a slower-paced, more thorough recruiting process for our office positions.
- Candidate sourcing/sorting
- Conducting phone screens and onsite interviews and providing feedback to the hiring team
- Interview scheduling for hiring managers
- Establishing and maintaining hiring manager relationships
- Coordinating recruiting efforts with other operating units
- Candidate staging tracking
- Creating and posting job advertisements
- Attending career fairs and info sessions as needed
- General administrative functions as they relate to recruiting
- Experience working in an HR/recruiting capacity is required
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Willingness to travel 10%
- Experience using an ATS and job boards such as Indeed and ZipRecruiter
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Exceptional interpersonal ability
- Excellent written communication, including spelling and grammar required
- Must pass mandatory drug and alcohol screening(s)